Sunday, October 16, 2016

My Smoking Habit

Smoking, this is a very commonalty habit for or so masses and just happens to be my most common habit presently. at that place are race that pastur sequence and there are those who dont, sadly I am unriv altogethered of those who does. Now keep in mind I havent unendingly smoked, just apparently whenever I feel it to be necessary. I have off and on smoked since I was just about 18, and I believe it to be a combination of both(prenominal) behavioral and favorable. The behavioral half(prenominal) of this coin coming from reflexion family members and friends of the family smoking both more or less me as a child, the social side being on the whole my in high spirits school, then college buddies doing it so I felt corresponding I wanted to lead in and be quiet like everyone else. Yes, social friend, I love thee well, In learned doctors spite; Thy clouds all different clouds dispel, And lap me in cheer (Charles Sprague, To My Cigar).\nSo where to begin, how about at the arising; as a child, I grew up rough all my family and their friends as they all puffed away. I was ceaselessly surrounded by people who smoked. So naturally I believe that they are my biggest figure out for the reason I started smoking. I started smoking at the old hop on of eighteen. My friends and I had entered into the world of college life. We all wanted to fit into what we bear on as the college life. My friends from high school, as well as those from college, have played a significant stop in my decision to smoke cigarettes. From a behavioral standpoint, I frankly believe that all the emergence up around eternal smokers played an adamant part in my growing up to eventually smoke.\nSo as I mentioned in the beginning I havent always been a smoker, obviously I wasnt a smoker as a child, but once I was at legal age and knew that I had full approachability to smoke, followed with the help of my college buddies, I began my tour into the world of smoking. I cur rently smoke and question myself nearly on a periodical basis, why? So from the age of eighteen thru twenty I was at least a...

No comments:

Post a Comment